Like fingers on a chalkboard, right?
Yet we’ve all been there, so think of it this way….
- “If” sends the hope they won’t ask
- “Let me know” is one more decision put on them because IF they knew what they need, they would have already dealt with it
- They have no idea what you “can” or are willing to take on
What if instead, we take on the habit to say something closer to….
“What do you need to do and what is keeping you from doing it; let me help with that. We’ll figure it out!”
This time what they hear….
- I see you have things to take care of
- I will help move what is in the way
- We will figure it out TOGETHER
You are not alone.